Ultra Cool Games 4 U Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultra Cool Games 4 U Forum

Talk about any kind of games such as Poptropica, Club Penguin, Fusion Fall and much more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clubs & Teams Forum Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nitwit
u R a DuNdErHeAd
Nitwit

UCG4U Coins : 4887

Clubs & Teams Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Clubs & Teams Forum Rules   Clubs & Teams Forum Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:55 am

A "club" is generally a group of penguins that all dress the same and have a fun theme, whether it be everyone is yellow and wearing ducks or everyone dresses like a Hawaiian dancer.

Please take into consideration the following rules and guidelines for this forum:
1. All CP Forum rules apply here.
2. Please make all "meeting" announcements in your club thread, do not make new threads to announce meetings.
3. Do not start trouble with other clubs just to try and "be the best". This is a game, we are all here to have fun.
4. Try not to copy existing names. Check back a few pages to see if the name is available.
5. No "army" or "war" clubs (except snowball fights).
6. One club per user please. If you wish to start a new club, please report your old thread and ask us to lock it. Also don't copy a thread without the club owner's permission.

Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can I have a link to my club's forum in my thread?
A: Yes you can. You can link to your forum to plan meetings and such. Please keep your advertising to just the first post please.

Q: How do I start a new club if I already have one?
A: Use the Report button to report yourself (yes you can do this) and for the reason just say "please close this club I want to make a new one".

Q: Can I have a link to my club's chat?
A: Yes you can. Just please keep the advertising to the first post.

Last edited by NitWit on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added snowballs)
Back to top Go down
Lawl
Cool Person
Lawl

UCG4U Coins : 999893269

PostSubject: Re: Clubs & Teams Forum Rules   Clubs & Teams Forum Rules Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:55 am

Actully Snowball Armys are allowed.
Back to top Go down
Nitwit
u R a DuNdErHeAd
Nitwit

UCG4U Coins : 4887

PostSubject: Re: Clubs & Teams Forum Rules   Clubs & Teams Forum Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:51 am

*added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clubs & Teams Forum Rules   Clubs & Teams Forum Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clubs & Teams Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultra Cool Games 4 U Forum :: Game :: Teams and Groups-
Jump to: